Website Democratic Governors Association
The Democratic Governors Association (DGA), the campaign committee responsible for electing and supporting Democratic governors, is seeking a Research Assistant for the 2019-2020 election cycle.
· Produce original research memos;
· Perform thorough fact checks on internal communication documents;
· Manage interns;
· Assist with other assignments and tasks as requested by the Research Director.
· Experience in campaign research as an intern or staff member either with a consulting firm, a DC political committee, or directly with a campaign;
· Demonstrated research skills and strong attention to detail;
· Ability to write, edit, and fact check with precision and calm on deadline;
· A pro-active, self-starter who can take direction/work as part of a team, but who can also be trusted to independently produce error-free research; and
· An understanding of how research fits into the overall campaign/communications picture.
The position comes with full health care benefits and compensation is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on June 7, 2019. Please write in the subject line: Research Assistant. No calls, please.
The DGA is committed to a diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com