Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi (IL-08) is looking for a full-time Deputy Campaign Manager/Finance Director to be based in Schaumburg, Illinois or Washington, DC. Opportunity to be promoted to Campaign Manager upon successful performance.
OVERVIEW OF JOB
This full-time position will play a critical role in the fundraising and overall campaign operations by working closely with the Congressman and the campaign team.
Candidates must have finance/fundraising experience, and other campaign experience is preferred. Candidates also must have experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, ActBlue and NGP.
DUTIES OF POSITION
· Manage scheduling of fundraising events for the Congressman and work with PAC fundraising consultants
· Work with event hosts to create, promote and manage the development of fundraising events
· Staff call time as needed
· Draft and distribute fundraising materials, including invitations for events and updates to Finance Committee
· Staff fundraising events with the Congressman and prepare necessary materials
· Research prospective donors, maintain fundraising and compliance database, update donor history, and track contributions
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous campaign fundraising experience required
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Blue State Digital, and NGP required
· Superb verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in a fast-paced campaign atmosphere
· Superb organizational and time management skills
· Ability to manage several tasks/projects at the same time
The position begins immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org