About Senate Majority PAC
Our mission is simple: to win Senate races for Democrats.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is fluent in digital paid media and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Key to success in this role is being a team player who is able to see the big picture and make sure they are
doing their part to make our programs a success.
Responsibilities consist of helping to establish processes to build scalable digital persuasion and mobilization programs in multiple states, compile media plans, media vendor outreach and communication, critical budget
management, contributing to reporting, and collaborating with other team members on digital ad strategy and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising, with a strong preference for experience in media planning or media strategy
- Excellent communication skills, project management, and attention to detail
- Well versed in Excel and relaying top level takeaways from raw data for internal stakeholders and external partners
- A passion for helping Democrats regain control of the Senate and an eagerness to learn with a can-do attitude
- Experience in political campaigns or organizations
- Familiar with email marketing or SMS programs
- Have worked closely with data partners
- Expert in one or more of the following: Facebook Business Manager,
- Google Ads, DV360 (formerly DoubleClick Bid Manager and
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager), or any in-platform work with other DSPs
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senate Majority PAC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, trans and non-binary people, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com