The Doug Jones for Senate Campaign seeks a designer/videographer for the 2020 election.
This will be one of the most competitive Senate races in the country in 2020 and we’re looking for a talented and energetic graphic and video specialist ready to work with our team and help us create visual assets across a variety of media. We are assembling a diverse team and value demonstrated talent and commitment.
These are full-time positions based out of Birmingham, Alabama through the 2020 election.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Creating all graphical assets necessary for campaign
- Video editing for all digital uses
- Taking high-quality photo and video of campaign rallies and events
- Travel to document in-state and national initiatives
- Other tasks as assigned and necessary
- Based in Alabama or willing to relocate upon hire
The ideal candidates will have some combination of the following:
- Mastery of photo, graphic, and video editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, FCP, and Premiere.
- Significant video editing and creation experience
- Experience taking high-quality photos and videos at events
- Experience in political communication or equivalent experience for a political, non-profit, or advocacy group
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and manage rapid response as necessary
- The ability to pitch in on diverse projects and pick up new skills quickly
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job email your details to 2020Jobs@dougjones.com