The Democratic National Committee seeks a talented and creative Digital Advertising Manager within the DNC’s Mobilization Department.
The mission of the Mobilization Department at the Democratic National Committee is to bring ordinary people into the heart of the DNC and provide grassroots supporters with encouragement, power, and the tools to mobilize in their communities.
We are a team of passionate, cross-discipline experts committed to spreading the truth, getting supporters more deeply involved, and mobilizing grassroots donors to support the party through creative, relentlessly optimized experiences online and offline. Come join us.
Digital Advertising Manager
The Democratic National Committee is looking to hire a Digital Advertising Manager to support one of the largest and most active grassroots mobilization programs in politics. Using direct response strategies, you will work with a team to grow and develop the audience the Democratic Party communicates with through our grassroots channels — including email, social media, SMS, direct mail, and telemarketing.
To succeed, you’ll need to relentlessly optimize the audience of people who the DNC is talking to, and how we’re talking to them. Be ready to work extraordinarily hard; this isn’t a 9-5 sort of job.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and facilitate the DNC’s grassroots fundraising acquisition programs.
- Conceptualize and execute short- and long-term digital advertising strategy.
- Develop and oversee execution of cross-channel marketing plan to bring new donors to the DNC; track and report on progress to goals; work with our analytics team to develop prospective donor models for the DNC.
- Work with the design and video teams to produce compelling creative to market the DNC to grassroots Democrats.
- Work with the online fundraising and direct marketing fundraising teams to optimize the experience of making a gift to the DNC.
- Compile analytics on various platforms the DNC uses, and help optimize how the DNC is prospecting for new supporters across channels.
- Track return-on-investment of acquired names and offer recommendations on fundraising strategies for those people.
- Work with the DNC’s analytics and data team to identify new audiences of people the DNC should be reaching out to via paid and organic channels.
- Identify opportunities to use different fundraising channels to reach out to supporters based on their activity.
- Two or more years experience working on a digital advertising program for an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, or non-profit organization.
- Analytical mindset; you know how how to take immense amounts of data and find the signal through the noise.
- Innovative spirit; you’re always looking for new opportunities to leverage new platforms, try new tactics, and make a smart ask to a targeted group of supporters.
- Organizing and campaigning chops; you have a knack for finding the right call to action for a particular situation.
- Experience managing budgets and interpreting reporting.
- Strong understanding of key acquisition channels (email, direct mail, SMS, telemarketing, etc.) and ability to drive omni-channel approach.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills; you should have an eagle-eye for typos and errors.
- You must be in D.C. or be willing to relocate to the Washington, D.C. area
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.