American Bridge 21st Century, a progressive research and communications organization dedicated to holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions, is hiring a Digital Content Director to manage an in-house digital content creation and promotion team. This position will report to the President and Vice-President of the organization and will be tasked with managing a team that can execute programs designed to meet our organization’s goals in collaboration with our research and communications departments.
- Creating and then overseeing the implementation of a comprehensive digital program that will cut across multiple platforms with a focus on organic communications.
- Working with press and research teams on content creation and distribution with the goal of amplifying the reach of our messaging; managing strategists responsible for implementing programs.
- Setting objectives, monitoring projects from start to finish, and identifying opportunities to advance our narratives and meet goals.
- Minimum of six years of relevant digital marketing experience, including creative content development, social platforms, HTML, website management, and paid advertising programs in a fast-paced, campaign-style environment. Graphic design as well as traditional communications/media experience a plus.
- Experience managing and cultivating staff.
- Strong writing skills and the proven success operating under pressure.
- Ability to lead a creative development process for digital content, including video, with an eye for creating compelling content for social platforms.
To apply, please follow the link below and respond to the requested information including your cover letter and resume.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit americanbridgepac.org.