Pete for America is looking for people to help scale Pete’s message.
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We’re searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete’s vision with the country. We don’t stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of politician, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
We are building a modern campaign, and that means each department needs to leverage well-written content, tailored for the platform, audience, and moment. The content/media team oversees all the digital video content across all our platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Pair creative instincts with the ability to ideate and then shepherd content through the process from start to finish (often on tight deadlines and fast turnaround times)
- Craft compelling stories no matter what the content is
- Lead on production responsibilities; simply: you will make sure the things we write, build, create get out into the world on the platforms they were designed for
- Create a wide array of content from :15 digital ads and sizzle reels to webisodes and longer form, verite style docs
- Think outside of the box. Vision and creativity that is still grounded and strategic is most desired!
- Thrive in a fast-pace, high stakes environment
What you’ll bring:
- A genuine value for diversity of experience and voices. You know diversity positively impacts outcomes, and you can point to times you’ve demonstrated this personally and professionally.
- An understanding that the best tool we have at Pete for America is Pete’s message and voice
- A commitment to seamless and inclusive user experience at every turn
- A respect for best practices but willingness to try out something new, too
- Knowledge of social and web platforms
- Ability to pair creative instincts with performance data and analytics to optimize programs
Desirable (but not essential) skills include:
- Editing (Premiere)
- After effects and animation
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.