About Senate Majority PAC
Our mission is simple: to win Senate races for Democrats.
About the Role
The digital creative director, who will also serve as deputy to the digital director, will be a critical role in a multi-million-dollar, data-driven digital ads program. We are seeking someone who has a clear point of view and is able to effectively communicate with outside vendors and consultants, as well as internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities consist of working to help conceive of and write ads, manage vendors and provide oversight of production including ensuring that creative is delivered on time. We are looking for someone who can take strategic learnings from focus groups, ad tests, digital best practices (both within politics and more traditional corporate advertisers), and their own experience to quickly provide meaningful edits to our digital creative at every step of the process.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising creative production and strategy
- Excellent communication skills, project management, and attention to detail
- Familiar with the Adobe creative suite of products
- Experience working with and managing creative production vendors and/or teams
- Experience in political campaigns or organizations
- Previous experience working with pollsters and focus groups
- Hands on video editing or graphic design experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are strongly urged to apply. Applications will only be accepted electronically. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Note this job is located in Washington, D.C.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org