Let America Vote is hiring a digital director to lead its online messaging and grassroots fundraising program. Let America Vote is dedicated to creating political consequences for politicians who suppress the vote by recruiting boots-on-the-ground volunteers and to knock on doors, make calls and send text messages to win targeted state-level races.
- Manage and execute a grassroots fundraising plan — including emails, direct-to-donate ads and SMS broadcasts to engage grassroots donors
- Capitalize on rapid response opportunities to raise awareness around key voting-rights legislation and policy changes
- Establish and execute a robust social media content calendar
- Cultivate online relationships to recruit volunteers and interns
- Utilize SMS broadcasts to improve our field program and communicate with our voting-rights community
- Update Let America Vote’s WordPress website
- Expert in setting up, optimizing and testing emails with BSD, NGP and/or Salsa
- Experience with online grassroots fundraising for political organizations or campaigns
- Digital copywriting and editing experience to clearly communicate theory of change and goals
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bonus but not required: Video and photo editing experience
Healthcare coverage and flexible vacation policy
Preferred in DC or NoVA, but can live anywhere in the country and work remotely
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Director” in the subject line.
Let America Vote is an equal opportunity employer. It is the organization’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, physical disability, religion, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, economic status or any other legally protected basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org