Senate Majority PAC (SMP), located in Washington, D.C., seeks a Digital Director to help lead its effort to win back the Democratic Senate majority in the 2020 elections.
The digital director position will be centered around informing, persuading, and mobilizing voters through integrated digital strategies.
This person will play the leading role in executing social media strategies, drafting content, advertising campaigns, and overall digital strategy.
Digital Director Responsibilities
- Execute digital and media planning strategies that are data-driven and digital-first
- Work across internal and external stakeholders and vendors on the implementation of earned, organic, and paid digital media campaigns
- Build in-house a scalable digital, creative, and data infrastructure
- Explore and help identify partners and technologies for campaign efforts
- Monitor trends/changes in the news media, social media, political and digital landscape
- Draft, schedule, and develop organic and paid content across a wide array of digital platforms including social media and web
- Ensure the completion of deliverables and objectives
Digital Director Qualifications
- Experience in developing strategic digital, creative, and communications outreach plans and campaigns
- Experience in digital media planning, creative production, and data analytics
- Multi-tasker and effective organizer with a critical eye for details who is passionate about the role digital plays in the political landscape
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, especially writing and content creation
- An ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (preferred) and 3-4+ years of experience with digital advertising, content strategy, and/or social media
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are strongly urged to apply. Applications will only be accepted electronically. SMP offers competitive salary and benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com