We are seeking a Digital Director to join our team for a progressive campaign in New York City. Candidates should have strong written communications skills, a demonstrated interest in government and politics, and a strong attention to details in all aspects of work. The ability to write well and distill complex policies and ideas into concise social media and email content is a requirement. Must be willing to work nights and weekends, as needed. Creativity and a sense of humor a plus.
- Craft and execute creative and dynamic digital plan for the campaign.
- Draft Facebook posts, Tweets, and email blasts
- Aid in the posting and sending of approved content
- Constantly seek creative opportunities for engagement across platforms
- Provide regular qualitative and quantitative reports on performance
- Assist in other projects as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Clear, concise and engaging writing style
- Comfort with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Experience with Sprout Social, Mailchimp, Nationbuilder, and NGP a plus
- Ability to execute quality work under tight deadlines with little oversight
- Strong project-management and time-management skills
- Experience working in government offices or on political campaigns is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Full-time starts ASAP
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To Apply: Please send resume to nycampaigns2018@gmailcom
Subject Line: First Name & Last Name, Digital Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org