TIME’S UP is looking for a Digital Engagement and Fundraising Manager to support the strategic development and implementation of a digital fundraising, advocacy and constituent relationship management program on behalf of TIME’S UP.
The Manager will work seamlessly across departments and affiliates to develop and implement best practices for a supporter segmentation and messaging strategy rooted in community-building across industries and geographies, balancing priorities of constituent mobilization, advocacy, list growth and fundraising to maximize the engagement of TIME’S UP supporters.
This role will report to our Chief Operating Officer and will work closely with the TIME’S UP social media, marketing, policy and development teams on a wide variety of digital campaigns, ensuring email and fundraising outreach aligns with broader global and affiliate policy goals. This person will have excellent writing skills, strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in fundraising and small donor engagement. Additional skills include strong knowledge of the digital organizing and social media landscape, as well as solid organization and time management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and implement a digital engagement and segmentation strategy that combines organizational priorities of fundraising and advocacy to build and mobilize a TIME’S UP community across industries and geographies
- Set and achieve organizational goals of list growth and digital supporter mobilization through fundraising, education and advocacy
- Create and manage a national email calendar and potentially an SMS program
- Manage e-CRM technology such as EveryAction and Nationbuilder to code emails in HTML and launch strategically segmented email communications
- Execute A/B testing plans to optimize emails and webforms
- Use data to analyze and improve email and fundraising performance, advocacy engagement and more
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to drive diverse audiences to action, including moments for rapid response communication
- Support TIME’S UP affiliates with their digital engagement strategies as needed and incorporate affiliate audiences into the broader TIME’S UP community
- Serve as a key contact for ongoing relationships with online consultants, vendors and allies as needed
- 3-5 years of work experience focused on digital organizing, constituency development and small donor engagement; startup experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to come up with big ideas, execute, and report back on results
- Strong command and knowledge of digital organizing and fundraising technology; Ability to pick up new technology and platforms is highly desired; Experience in digital ads and paid acquisition a plus
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytics skills and understanding, and experience producing and analyzing digital advocacy and fundraising metrics
- Excellent writer with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple deadlines and delivering high quality work products
- Self-motivated, with a positive and proactive attitude
- A passion and day-to-day interest in women’s issues, policy and culture
- Based in Santa Monica, California or New York, New York; option of Washington D.C. for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation and health benefits
- Starting salary of $75,000, commensurate with experience
- Women-inspired workplace
- TIME’S UP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter that details your relevant experience and tells us about at least one of the campaigns you’ve worked on in the past to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com