- Recruit, train, and manage digital volunteers across the country using tools ranging from SMS to email to social media
- Develop and execute strategies to mobilize Inslee supporters for off-line actions (attend an event, vote in a caucus)
- Build and effectively engage with communities of Inslee for America supporters online and manage these communities to help accomplish campaign goals in areas ranging from fundraising to event building
- Manage the campaign’s digital volunteer recruitment tools, including voter recruitment form pages, an SMS platform, and an events platform.
- Develop content for all aspects of the Digital Organizing program. The ideal candidate for this role should be able to whip up a quick gif as easily as write an SMS blast.
- Identify high-awareness moments for key campaign issues (i.e. McConnell not bringing Green New Deal to a vote) and execute plans to turn these moments into opportunities to drive volunteer recruitment, petition signings, etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven record of building, managing, and growing remote volunteer teams
- Proven record of developing volunteers into leaders and managers of volunteer teams
- Proven record of developing and executing successful digital mobilization strategies
- Tactical fluency with a range of digital organizing tools from SMS platforms like Revere and MobileCommons to events platforms like MobilizeAmerica to CRM’s like NGP VAN and BSD
- Sharp quantitative skill set and an ability to set, meet, and report on program goals
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and minimal supervision
- Be highly collaborative, open to feedback, and an excellent communicator
- Excellent writing skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, be a team player, and commit to just getting the job done
We’re looking for a passionate, hard-working individual who is willing to go the extra mile to make the difference for a progressive national campaign. You will be expected to work on some evenings and weekends. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org