Warren for President is hiring Digital Organizing Directors to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President. Digital Organizing Directors will work with members of state leadership teams to build a statewide digital program.
The Digital Organizing Director is responsible for all aspects of the digital program in the state, including creating and executing a digital organizing plan that meets volunteer and voter contact goals for the state program. This is not a traditional digital job, and you should expect to propose new ideas and tactics for connecting with our supporters and voters.
- Develop and implement a statewide digital organizing program and manage programs to meet our organizing goals
- Draft and maintain campaign plans and email calendars
- Work with state leadership team to develop distributed volunteer management program
- Manage strategic use of digital organizing tools for the state, including but not limited to: P2P and blast SMS, relational organizing, digital volunteer management and event tools, and community organizing on social media platforms
- Work with the organizing, data and the HQ teams to accomplish the goals of the statewide program and test new ideas
- Manage production and distribution of content for the state program
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met and exceeded
- Train organizers, volunteers and staff on digital organizing tools
- Propose new tactics and platforms to connect with volunteers and voters in the state
- Write copy for text messages, social media and manage digital volunteer recruitment tools, including events and volunteer form pages
- Develop a plan and work closely with the organizing team to manage relationships with volunteers and volunteer communities on all state digital channels while ensuring that volunteer and voter questions are replied to in a timely manner
- Other projects as assigned
- One or more cycles of digital organizing experience
- Experience building relationships on digital spaces such as Facebook groups, Whatsapp and community management platforms are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience writing for an organization or candidate on digital platforms preferred
- Goals-oriented and self-disciplined; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren.
- Experience building, managing, and growing teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to coach volunteers to become leaders and take on more responsibility for the Elizabeth Warren campaign
Candidates with distributed organizing experience or experience building relationships on digital spaces such as Facebook groups, Whatsapp and community management platforms are strongly encouraged to apply.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.