American Bridge 21st Century, a progressive research and communications organization dedicated to holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions, is seeking a Digital Strategist for Design/Editing to join our digital team.
- Design and create digital graphics for our social media channels;
- Build microsites based on American Bridge research;
- Maintain and edit our existing websites and work with teams to develop and post content;
- Collaborate on content with other digital team members;
- Develop and maintain design standards and style guides;
- Create other branded materials like fact sheets, presentations, and more;
- Other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience building and using WordPress sites;
- HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Understanding of the latest web design and professional print trends and standards;
- Familiarity with logo and brand design;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Self‐motivation and proven ability to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure;
- Comfortable working after hours and on weekends.
- 1 to 3 years of previous design and web editing experience in a professional setting, especially in a political setting;
- Front‐end web design and coding experience;
- Familiarity with BSD and creating landing pages;
- Familiarity with Prezi;
- A deep knowledge of and passion for politics.
To apply, please follow the link below and respond to the requested information including your cover letter and resume.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit americanbridgepac.org.