Join Andrew Yang and the fight to put Humanity First as he runs for president in 2020!
One of the most exciting and unique candidates in the 2020 election, Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur running for President as a Democrat in 2020. In 2011, he founded Venture for America, a national entrepreneurship fellowship, and spent helped create 2,500 jobs in cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. When Andrew realized that new technology like artificial intelligence threatened to eliminate one-third of all American jobs, he knew he had to do something. In The War on Normal People (2018), he explains the mounting crisis and makes the case for implementing a universal basic income: $1,000 a month for every American adult, no strings attached.
You can learn more about the campaign at Yang2020.com, or listening to Andrew on the Joe Rogan Experience.
Yang2020 is hiring a Email Specialist to help support their email campaign efforts. This individual will work directly with the Digital Director and Comms Director to effectively capture the Yang2020 voice and target key demographics. In this role, the individual will be responsible for the creation and implementation of email advertising campaigns, tracking key data and metrics, and continually refining and improving the email process.
- Strong knowledge of political email campaigns
- Understanding of various CRMs and political software
- Help create and track key metrics across campaigns in order to continually refine process
- Political experience strongly preferred
- Must have strong understanding of marketing principles
- Eagerness to get up to speed in messaging/campaign vision quickly
- Based out of NYC
The Ideal Candidate
– Exceptionally detail-oriented
– Organized, energetic, and positive
– Self-directed and reliable
– Proactive in identifying issues before they create problems
– An excellent communicator
– Flexible and able to handle frequent and abrupt changes to the Candidate’s schedule
– Able to handle a fast-paced and high-speed work environment
– Self-starter with the ability to take initiatives and run with projects independently
– A passion for the future of the American economy and the need for Universal Basic Income
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of individuals
– Join the ground floor of a presidential candidate and national movement
– Work with a talented team in a fast-paced start-up environment in New York City
– Upward mobility opportunities as the campaign continues to grow
– Must be available 10am-7pm EST, with night and weekend availability as needed for the campaign
– Competitive, commensurate with experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.