About Cory 2020.
Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country’s common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We’re looking for passionate, talented people — from all backgrounds and walks of life — who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Cory Booker’s presidential campaign is looking for a Production Manager, who will serve as the production lead for online fundraising communications. Their main objective everyday? Help the Campaign send beautiful, creative emails that Cory Booker will be proud of. Responsibilities include:
– Serve as the production lead for the online fundraising team;
– Own backend setups and processes on CRMs, emails, and landing pages;
– Oversee building out landing pages, conditionalizing content, executing A/B tests, and more; and
– Collaborate with advertising and email managers to develop testing plans and optimize creative.
– Help the Online Fundraising Director and Email Manager strategize testing, rapid response moments, and program;
– Ensure decisions are made for every request in a timely, strategic, and efficient manner; and
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop creative testing concepts.
- Experience with ActBlue and a CRM (preferably Blue State Digital).
- Technical knowledge like HTML & CSS.
- A passion for testing and optimizing programs to increase results.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Eagle eyes while coding and checklisting.
- Familiar with email marketing best practices.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and long hours, including nights and weekends.
- Passionate about electing Cory Booker as the next President of the United States.
Supervisory Responsibilities. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but will have room to grow a team as the online fundraising team scales.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. Less than 10% of the time. Travel may occasionally be required to state offices.
Required Education or Certifications. There are no education or certifications required for this position.
Reports To Email Manager
Other Duties. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Compensation and Benefits. Full-time, competitive salary including benefits such as 100%-employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for all staff, spouses/domestic partners, and their children; employer-paid premiums for life insurance for all staff; 20 accrued paid days off each year; 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and 12 days accrued paid sick leave.
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.