The Research Associate will be a critical part of Priorities USA’s Research team. They will assist with Priorities USA’s opposition research efforts and will work to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the organization’s outward-facing content. This position requires extremely strong attention to detail, an aptitude for researching and synthesizing complex information, and a firm desire to take back the White House in 2020.
- Fact-checking Priorities USA materials
- Conducting opposition research on the Trump administration and other Republicans as needed
- Helping to maintain a comprehensive accounting of the actions and policies of the Trump administration
- Vetting participants in Priorities USA projects
- Other assignments as requested
- Previous political campaign research experience is preferred
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills, including a sharp eye for typos and factual errors
- Ability to work independently and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to keep up with rapid developments in current events and legislation
- Familiarity with LexisNexis, campaign finance filings, and other common political research resources is a plus
Compensation includes a competitive salary based on experience and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.