The Research Department conducts opposition research projects, rapid response, and helps the campaign with paid media, polling, policy questions, and other campaign activities. In this fast-paced department, the ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented is a must.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Producing extensive research documents compiling information from public sources including news clips, campaign finance disclosures, travel records and receipts, personal financial disclosures, property, court, and business records, and research databases, as well as in-depth research analyzing federal, state and local governmental voting records;
- Conducting on-location research, requiring occasional travel;
- Other duties as needed.
- Possess the initiative to work independently, follow through on all projects and meet strict deadlines while remaining highly detail-oriented;
- Self-motivation, as well as a strong commitment to teamwork;
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience in analyzing primary source documents;
- Familiarity with Lexis-Nexis, campaign finance or public records, and/or other commonly-used research databases a plus;
- At least 1-2 years of campaign experience, ideally in a research role, preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com