Beto for America is seeking a Digital Director for the 2020 Texas Primary. The Digital Director will be responsible for developing and leading an aggressive online program aimed at supporting Beto O’Rourke’s campaign for President. The Digital Director will work in collaboration with other department directors and will report directly to the State Director. This is a senior level position and a great opportunity for qualified candidates to gain hands on experience creating and implementing a digital program in the nation’s first primary state.
- Developing email strategy for statewide communications and volunteer recruitment
- Writing & sending campaign emails; and analyzing the results of each send
- Planning and implementing the campaign’s Facebook and Twitter strategy
- Training other members of the team to improve their own social media usage
- Creating written content over various media to drive engagement
- Supporting the campaign’s growing digital operations, and finance/field/communications teams, as necessary
- Producing digestible reports of online metrics and trends on an ongoing basis
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 campaign cycles of digital experience or comparable work experience
- Strong writing and creative thinking skills
- Experience with graphic design for social media and proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software.
- Experience with CRMs and CMSs — preferably BSDTools, NGPVAN, and WordPress
- Experience with video editing for web ideally on Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, or iMovie
- Previous background in a fast paced metrics driven work environment
- The ability to work independently and in team settings
- Demonstrated experience as a self starter
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Beto For America is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.