Are you ready to take the next step in your political career? Are you up to the task to lead a US Congressional campaign in a winnable red district in NC?
We’re looking for a leader to run the campaign of an experienced Congressional candidate who has built an organizational foundation, established name recognition, and got nearly 41% against an eight term incumbent in his first campaign last cycle. We’re ready to take the campaign to the next level with a more experienced staff and a bigger focus on fundraising.
Team already has several key positions filled with enthusiastic volunteers, but you will have the ability to add to that team as funding allows.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft and implement a winning campaign plan, including fundraising, field, district outreach, including its social media aspects, and media relations
- Overseeing the campaign budget
- Manage candidate’s time including call time, formal events, and community relations
- Manage campaign staff, interns, and volunteers
- Lead staff in landing important endorsements
- Finalize and implement a field plan
- Oversee implementation of a comprehensive traditional and social media strategy
- Interact with Coordinated campaigns including State, Senatorial, & Presidential
- 1-2 cycles campaign experience required
- Campaign manager experience preferred
- Must have the ability to manage staff and multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer proficiency necessary to update and maintain databases of activists, committees and volunteers
- Experience with campaign technology tools, including NGP VAN or equivalent donor management database
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet goals and deadlines in a team setting while working independently
- High attention to detail and strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Highly motivated individual eager to win
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com