The Biden for President Campaign is seeking an Advertising Producer who will be responsible for assisting in production planning, program tracking, and video production workflow for the paid media team. This position will report to the Director of Digital Advertising.
- This position is for TV/film producers who can manage video projects from the development phase, to field production, to post-production.
- Solid experience as a producer for a wide variety of non-fiction styles and formats.
- Experience/interest in politics, policy, government is mandatory, as is the ability to interview subjects.
- Strong writing and organizational skills a must.
- Please indicate whether you can shoot and/or edit.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and tight deadlines.
- Extensive travel involved – this role will be on the road for much of the week
- We are seeking candidates that excel in content creation and production, is a natural storytelling, and has strong project management skills. You should have:
- Worked as a content producer for 2-4 years
- Experience working on political campaigns or with advocacy groups
- Ability to work fast under pressure and support many simultaneous projects. With multiple projects moving at once, organization and communication skills are critical.
- Rapid response video production and basic editing skills
- Familiarity with a wide range of communications tools and tactics, spanning press, organizing, and digital advertising
- A really good story teller. More than jargon, you know how to say things to an audience that is actually resonant to them, and is not just political speak.
- Experience working in Florida is strongly preferred
- An eagle eye for detail – You noticed the typo in this bullet
- Examples of past work are mandatory.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.