Battleaxe Digital is looking for a Lead Designer to join our fast growing team. You would be working with a robust team of creatives to advance your skills in digital advertising, web design, and social media optimization. This is a growing firm and Designers will have the opportunity to grow with it.
BattleAxe Digital is a woman-founded, woman-run full service digital firm dedicated to helping progressive campaigns win. Our team brings decades worth of political and advocacy experience to campaigns. We pride ourselves on our diverse staff and the fact that each of us comes from a different skill set.
- Develop digital content for outlets such as email, social media, websites, and online advertisements.
- Work with Digital Strategists and campaigns to achieve our online goals for voter contact, including persuasion, turnout and fundraising.
- Expand on essential digital skills like email organizing, social media, and online fundraising.
- Create social graphics, email, digital product, print materials, merchandise, and advertising.
- You have a passion for getting Democrats elected up and down the ballot and working with progressive organizations to make change!
- You have 2-3 years experience in related positions.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and basic website development platforms such as Wix and Squarespace.
- A knowledge of Facebook for business, VAN, and NGP is a plus.
- You’re a creative with innovative ideas who enjoys thinking outside the box and problem solving on the fly.
To apply: email your resume, a cover letter, AND examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Your Name – Lead Designer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com