Senate Majority PAC
Senate Majority PAC (SMP), solely dedicated to winning back the Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate, is seeking a dynamic, motivated individual to serve as communications director for the 2020 election cycle.
- Develop messaging strategy for individual races
- Develop press plans and message guidance
- Create strategic opportunities for outreach to targeted reporters
- Work with the digital team to develop social media strategy
- Oversee tv and radio bookings for SMP senior staff
- Manage the communications department
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a communications director in politics, advocacy and/or policy
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in the subject line: Comms Director.
Senate Majority PAC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified people to apply. SMP offers competitive salary and benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. The position is located in Washington, D.C.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com