Our Digital Analysts are responsible for ensuring our online efforts are as efficient and effective as possible. They’ll work directly with the digital and communications teams to help us develop and execute our digital strategy and path to victory.
- Help frame the strategic direction of digital projects and programs by mining data for insights on the online behavior and activity of voters and supporters
- Establish metrics, analytics frameworks and reporting tools to assess the performance of various campaign initiatives in digital operations
- Support the development and measurement of digital paid media, digital acquisition & social networking programs
- Work collaboratively with other team members to build and maintain our data warehouse
- Create data visualizations and dashboards to help identify trends and forecast possibilities, as well as communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders across the campaign
- Have experience with digital measurement and analyzing digital data sets
- Are highly motivated, professional and thrive in a complex and growing organization
- Know and understand how to apply statistics to mine for actionable insights
- Know, or are eager to learn any of the following skills: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, BSD, SQL, Python, Google Sheets or other visualization tools and/or R
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
Amy for America is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy for America strongly encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Amy for America is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or because another person perceives a person to have one or more of these characteristics. Amy for America will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.