Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Digital Chief of Staff to support and lead a collaborative culture for innovation across the Digital Content, Creative, Fundraising, Paid Media, Organizing, and State teams. This position will be a senior management role within the Digital team, serve as the entry point for all other campaign departments and help direct the internal traffic flow to appropriate staff members within the team. This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA and will report to the Senior Advisor for Digital.
- Develop, implement and oversee the processes to encourage efficiency, organization, optimization, and execution of projects across the Digital teams
- Serve as an advisor to the Senior Advisor for Digital, digital team directors, and campaign leadership
- Work closely with the communications, political, and other applicable teams to assess inquiries directed to the Senior Advisor for Digital and Digital teams, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Schedule, manage agendas and provide timely action items for departmental meetings.
- Project manage, track deliverables and follow-up with team members to adhere to internal deadlines.
- Oversee and manage applicable third-party vendors, including researching and assessing a variety of vendors to ensure a successful and financially efficient partnership.
- Special projects as assigned by the Senior Advisor for Digital
- Manage long term planning with digital department heads.
- Demonstrated record of project management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- B.A. preferred
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.