Reports To: Digital Content Director
About the DCCC:
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) is the official national Democratic campaign committee charged with electing Democrats to the U. S. House of Representatives. The DCCC recruits Democratic candidates and supports Democratic campaigns – both challengers and Democratic incumbent Members – with a variety of services including field operations, fundraising support, communications assistance, research support and management consulting. In addition, the DCCC’s Independent Expenditure supports these campaigns with television, radio and other voter contact efforts. The DCCC is supported by the contributions of individuals and organizations, along with Democratic Members, from throughout the country. We look for talented and hard-working campaign professionals who are committed to electing more Democrats and protecting the House majority.
The Digital Content Producer at the DCCC creates assets for the committee’s organic, paid and digital fundraising programs. This role sits in our creative team and as a part of the committee’s multi-channel digital content strategy. Top applicants are fired-up about electing Democrats to the House and happen to be photographers, copywriters, motion graphic designers or content creators. Please be prepared to send a creative feel with your application.
• Creating assets for the DCCC’s most active organic channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more
• Creating assets for the DCCC’s paid digital programs across multiple self-service digital publishers, mobile and out-of-home advertising
• Creating assets for the committee’s multi-channel digital fundraising program
• Capturing and creating assets of DCCC Chairwoman Cheri Bustos
• Working with senior digital leadership to execute additional content needs for their programs
• Other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with photography, copywriting, motion graphic design or content creation
• Firm Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
• Final Cut Pro or other video editing software experience welcome
• Ability to prioritize different creative requests while meeting deadlines required
• Passion for our mission to help elect Democrats
Equal Opportunity/Diversity Policy:
The DCCC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee. The DCCC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.
DCCC’s equal opportunity policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee, as well as opportunities for Consultants to contract with the DCCC.
The DCCC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that makeup our country and the Democratic Party. Working towards the goal of a diverse DCCC, our policy extends to both Staff and Consultants.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.