Pete for America is looking for people to help scale Pete’s message using paid media.
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We’re searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete’s vision with the country. We don’t stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and oversee process to track and reconcile budget across numerous vendors and programs to ensure adherence to budgets and schedule
- Work in tandem with media planning team to implement strategy and traffic creative
- Maintain relationships with vendors and field pitches for potential media partnerships
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
What you’ll bring:
- A passion about the intersection of media, technology, and creative
- Superb problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills and a record of putting them to use
- A passion for electing Mayor Pete the next president of the United States
- A genuine value for diversity of experience and voices
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.