Pete for America is looking for skilled freelance videographers and photographers across the nation– from Florida to California, Texas to Minnesota…..
These talented freelancers will attend and capture campaign-related events on an as-needed basis, in or near the area in which they live. After events wrap, freelancers will quickly send the footage or images to our Content Team, and the content will be edited and used on PFA’s various media platforms.
Pete for America is run by a dedicated and motivated team and backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We’re searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to transparency and fairness and are steadfast in our work to share Mayor Pete’s vision with the country. We don’t stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are interested in working with us on an as-needed basis.
- Have an advanced understanding of video or photo content making and an eye for authentic and beautiful content.
- Consider yourself a creative but have no problem honoring firm deadlines and specific requests.
- Are comfortable working at both large-scale and smaller events.
- Can supply your own gear or are able to access rental equipment. (For videography, equipment includes a tripod, basic audio gear, and ideally a Sony A7iii. For still photography, we typically use Canon equipment.)
- Are discreet, intuitive, and professional. Everything you do on reflects on the campaign and the mayor.
- Have experience working in politics. (This isn’t mandatory but is a plus.)
- Are a problem solver and can handle working in changing timelines and situations.
- Are a good communicator. We rely on rapid texting and emails to coordinate information.
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.