The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Junior Email Strategist. This role will be the main point of contact for all for all field and constituency group email requests. They will be responsible for drafting these emails when necessary, and be responsible for loading and sending them to appropriate targeting.
The Junior Email Fundraising Strategist will also support the Email Strategists when necessary in ensuring the day-to-day details of the email fundraising program run smoothly, and will assist in check-listing all emails before they are sent.
This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA and report to the Deputy Director of Online Fundraising.
- Receive all requests for event, volunteer recruitment, and constituency group emails
- Will track these requests through an independent calendar system
- Work with other departments to quality assure and send their emails
- Communicate email schedule across email team and involved departments
- Checklist fundraising emails
- Attend and participate in content planning meetings
- Apply given feedback to their work
- Experience using email CRMs like BSD
- Knowledge of HTML
- Strong writing skills
- Thorough understanding of political campaign and digital landscape
- A commitment to electing Joe Biden
- Excellent attention to detail
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.