Warren for President is hiring a Person-to-Person (P2P) Text Manager to manage our national person-to-person texting program and help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President.
The P2P Text Manager at Warren for President is responsible for all aspects of the campaign’s national texting program including drafting scripts, maintaining a texting calendar, and running our testing program.
This is a full-time position based in our Boston, MA headquarters and is part of the national Mobilization team.
- Serve as the day-to-day lead on national P2P texting program.
- Manage all aspects of the national texting campaigns – develop scripts, manage and design data collection, and ensure campaigns are aligned with the campaign’s organizing, mobilization, and fundraising goals.
- Manage our peer-to-peer texting tool – ThruText.
- Assist state leaders in creating P2P SMS strategy.
- Help oversee our fantastic volunteer texting team.
- Maintain and develop daily, monthly and weekly person-to-person texting reports and organize all person-to-person texting data with assistance from our data & analytics team.
- Manage our national peer-to-peer texting schedule.
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics, our grassroots movement, and for electing Elizabeth Warren.
- 2 or more campaign cycles or 3+ years of political campaign or advocacy preferred. that volunteers are the best messengers for our candidate and her message.
- Experience running a person-to-person/cold texting program at the national or statewide level at a political campaign or advocacy organization.
- Experience with distributed volunteer teams which hit texting & shift goals.
- Able to thrive in a collaborative environment and be ready to work with the national organizing, fundraising, and other teams to hit shared goals across the campaign.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Boston area.
- The ideal candidate has experience as an organizer.
- Experience managing voter contact texting for a political campaign or advocacy organization.
- Experience managing staff.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.