The Biden for President campaign is seeking a Platform Strategist. The Platform Strategist is a digital native and driven with a passion for all things social strategy to be part of our in house Digital Content department.
As a Platform Strategist, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of digital content across key social platforms. This individual will track social trends and the performance of campaign social content to continue to grow and develop the campaigns overall social strategy.
The ideal candidate would have a knowledge and passion for video and the world of social media. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill strategic objectives. This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA and report to the Director of Digital Content.
- Oversee the day-to-day behaviors and needs of assigned social platforms
- Maintain platform content calendar while forecasting future trends and opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day content development of platform agnostic creative
- Draft and develop social copy in alignment with the defined voice and tone
- Oversee the publishing of content to assigned social platforms
- Track and measure the performance and success of social content
- Leverage real-time analytics to inform content decisions
- Identify key takeaways to continue to grow and improve social strategy
- Maintain relationship with key platforms leads to access support and technology provided directly by the platforms
- 2-3 Years of experience working on social media campaigns and digital content strategy.
- Strong understanding of copywriting for social media
- Project management experience
- Understanding social analytics tools and content analysis
- A passion for digital creative
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.