The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a state Digital Director. The state Digital Director will work with HQ and their state team’s senior staff to strategize and implement the campaign’s content strategy, sharing the story of the campaign in their state and localizing and spreading our national message. This position will be based in one of the 4 early states and report to the State Director.
- Conceptualize, create, calendar, and publish content (video, graphic, long-form storytelling, etc.) telling the story of our campaign in your state through our state Facebook group and state Twitter page
- Curate in-state user-generated content
- Train voters, organizers, and volunteers on best practices for social media
- Identify in-state online influencers that support Joe Biden for President and work with them to spread our message and expand our reach online
- Develop social content for in-state organizing team, highlighting upcoming in-state organizing events, volunteer profiles, etc.
- Oversee approval process and execution of in-state email, SMS, and content program, working with HQ
- Manage in-state Digital staff and interns
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You are an organizer at heart and have at least two campaign cycles under your belt in either organizing or digital
- You love social media and have at least 2-3 years of experience managing accounts for high-profile brands or figures
- You’re an Adobe Creative Suite guru (ex: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere)
- You’re a team player and creative thinker
- You can collaborate with others, multi-task, and work under pressure
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.